With over 50 years worth of combined experience working within the Workforce Optimisation (WFO) industry, our team of WFO experts help customers find solutions that transform business performance, drive employee engagement, and operational efficiency.Discover
Expert Implementation and Support for WFO Software
In any complex contact centre, agents need a combination of the right tools and the right support to meet customer expectations. Alongside this, organisations need to manage the productivity of their workforce to drive out inefficiencies and reduce operational costs. At Business Systems, our Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions are proven to help contact centres boost performance and cut costs. Our solutions range from advanced workforce scheduling, powerful keyword search capability with Speech Analytics, streamlining of front and Back-Office operations with Back-Office WFO, automation of desktop activities with Robotic Process Automation, call assessment and analysis with Call Quality Monitoring, and insights into customer emotions with Real Time Customer Feedback.
"One of the most important parts of our business – our frontline Customer Experience Representatives, are finding their work life balance enhanced by features such as the MyTime app and shift trade boards which is not to be underestimated."View Case Study
Why Business Systems?
Working with a number of leading providers in the UK and worldwide, we will identify and implement the WFO solution that is right for you, ensuring it meets and exceeds your business needs.
- Largest and most experienced team of WFO consultants in the UK
- Real life contact centre experience within the WFO team using a vast array of workforce optimisation solutions on the market today (NICE, Calabrio Teleopti, NICE RPA, etc)
- Over 30 years’ experience in helping customers gain greater control over systems, data and processes
- Empowering customers to make data-driven decisions and boost revenue
- Consultancy and training provided to help maximise return from WFO software