Call Quality Monitoring
Business Systems provides Call Quality Monitoring (QM) systems, enabling contact centres, to find, evaluate and report on agents calls and interactions, to monitor performance and identify training needs.Discover
Monitor your call quality with confidence
At Business Systems, we partner with leading solution providers, such as NICE, NICE inContact, Calabrio and Red Box to implement and support best-suited Call Quality Monitoring systems tailored to an organisation’s requirements, where they can automatically tag calls for evaluation based on predefined recording schedules and evaluate these for further reporting and analysis using system evaluation forms.
Our Call Quality Monitoring systems are designed to offer several different benefits to the contact centre, including identifying problems quickly and systematically, understanding the impact of operational processes on service quality, focusing training and coaching efforts to each agent’s specific needs, monitoring agent interactions for adherence to policies and procedures and identifying inefficient and broken workflows and processes.
In addition, Call Quality Monitoring also benefits agents within the contact centre by improving agent performance, providing means for self-evaluations, facilitating employee development, and improving employee satisfaction.
Why Choose Business Systems?
As an independent Workforce Engagement Management solutions provider, we have a clear understanding of recommending best fit solutions to customer needs.
- Over 30 years of experience in helping contact centres cut costs, engage agents, improve customer experiences and fix broken workflows
- Install and fully support Quality Monitoring solutions from industry leading manufacturers including NICE, Red Box, Calabrio and NICE inContact
- Dedicated customer service support department
- 24/7/365 service delivery capability
- Average response time of 24 minutes