Verint Impact 360 Workforce Management
Plan, forecast, and optimally schedule employees to match workload across your customer-serving departments with Verint Impact 360 Workforce Management and workforce planning tool.Contact Us for Support
Verint Impact 360 Workforce Management Support and Upgrades
Verint’s Impact 360 Workforce Management Suite (or Impact 360 for short) is an automated, unified, enterprise-wide workforce management solution that helps you plan, forecast, and schedule employees to match workload across customer-serving departments. It provides holistic visibility and manageability of the work, people, and processes across customer touch points for efficient resource planning.
Verint Impact 360 Workforce Management Overview
Verint Impact 360 Workforce Management features a broad array of best-of-breed capabilities designed specifically to meet the needs of contact centre, back-office and branch operations.
Verint Impact 360 WFM also simplifies complex tasks and produces optimal schedules by taking into account individual skills, proficiencies and preferences and ensuring that agent skills are matched to customer needs. Features include:
- Centralised forecasting and scheduling – with single point of control over an entire network
- Decentralised schedule – that allow for decision making at individual sites
- Flexible workforce planning scheduling – based on skills, work queues and other parameters
- Integrated with Impact 360 Workforce Optimisation suite – including Call Recording, Quality Monitoring, Speech Analytics
Recommended Workforce Management Products
Why Choose Business Systems?
Because we aren’t tied to a single provider, we offer an independent and impartial approach to workforce management. Our team will assess your environment and put forward the best resource planning solution and implementation proposal to ensure you meet and exceed your business needs.
- Largest team of WFM consultants in the UK
- Over 30 years’ experience in workforce management and workforce planning
- WFM consultancy and training delivered in-person by Business Systems consultants
- WFM managed service options for those requiring a hands-on approach
- Operational assessments pre and post-implementation to report on ROI
- Dedicating to achieving a return on investment within six to 12 months