NICELog V7, 8.8, 9.0
NICELog V7, 8.8, 9.0 has been discontinued from the NICE product range and is obsolete If you are using this version of NICE, you should plan for a Call Recording replacement. Ideal for high-capacity or high-risk applications, NiceLog offers unlimited channel capacity, with up to 224 channels per server. It has proven reliability within mission critical environments.Contact Us for Support
Support and Upgrades for NICELog V7, 8.8, 9.0
As these systems are now obsolete, we can advise on upgrading to more current and supported Call Recording products from a range of reliable manufacturers including NICE, Red Box or Verint.
If organisations have a number of aging voice recorders which they need to decommission then they should consider our powerful voice data consolidation portal – Wordwatch. Wordwatch is specifically designed to consolidate legacy and live recording data, helping to manage retention periods and draw recordings from multiple systems and vendors.
Risks associated with legacy Call Recording systems
- Manufacturers ceasing support for the call recording system
- Missing important product updates
- Security vulnerabilities
- Risk of component failure with no immediate resolution
NICELog V7, 8.8, 9.0 Overview
NICE Version 7.x
Product Status and Options: This version is now obsolete. The recording platform is DOS-based and does not integrate with the NICE range of recording, Quality Monitoring and storage applications. If you are using this version of NICE you should plan for a replacement.
NICE Version 8.8
Product Status and Options: This version is no longer generally available to buy except by special arrangement for particular applications. NICE Version 8.9 and NICE Perform have now superseded this version. Business Systems do have limited spare parts and ‘used systems’ for rental or purchase. We will ship globally.
NICELog Call Recording Platform V.9.0
This version is now obsolete. NICELog offers unlimited channel capacity, with up to 224 channels per server. It has proven reliability within mission critical environments. This Call Recording system can record voice, screen or radio communication constantly, selectively or on-demand. To ensure data integrity, NICELog supports multiple redundancy and storage options.
Recommended Call Recording Upgrades
Why Choose Business Systems?
Business Systems offers an independent and impartial approach to delivering Call Recording solutions. We partner with leading technology manufacturers such as NICE, Red Box, Calabrio and Verint.
- Largest and most experienced team of Call Recording engineers in the UK
- 24-hour service facility with a 365-day support capability
- Ability to deliver Call Recording solutions globally with global support
- Independent approach allows us to recommend the best fit Call Recording solution for customers requirements
- Over 30 years worth of experience in implementing and supporting Call Recording products
- Partnerships with leading Call Recording manufacturers including NICE, Red Box and Verint