NICE Interaction Management for SMBs
Based on the NICE Interactions Management (NIM) architecture, NIM SMB provides reliable, call recording and quality monitoring features for organisations who need to record up to 200 people.Contact Us for Support
NICE Interaction Management for SMB Service and Support
NICE Interaction Management (NIM) for SMB features the very best in risk management and compliance as well as quality management and customer insight.
NIM for SMBs allows you to access enterprise technology at a fraction of the cost in a scaled down manageable solution for organisations wishing to record up to 200 people.
You also have the option to add top of the range Quality Management tools for compliance and quality improvement.
NICE Interaction Management for SMB Overview
Available in VoIP, SIP and TDM configurations, NIM SMB works with traditional telephony as well as SIP and voice over IP, optimising it to work within your current telephony environment. It provides complete risk management and compliance by capturing all interactions and allowing for detailed search and replay.
As of August 1, 2016, NICE Interaction Management for SMBs is no longer available for sale. However, Business Systems (UK) retains the ability to support it, regardless of its official status.
If you need to access your call recording communication, the Wordwatch solution can facilitate the retrieval of your call recording data whether the call recording system is legacy or live, mobile, cloud based or on-premise, whilst keeping the call metadata in its original file structure and format.
Recommended Call Recording Products
Why Choose Business Systems?
Business Systems offers an independent and impartial approach to delivering call recording solutions and partners with leading technology providers to offer complete integrated solutions across on premise and the cloud stack.
- Largest team of Cloud Communications consultants in the UK
- Our partner program ensures we can serve our customers globally in any time-zone
- Our breadth of experience and expertise in the cloud ensures we can advise and implement the best fit solutions for our customers’ needs
- One stop shop – We can provide complete cloud infrastructure suites
- We can smoothly and rapidly transition you from on-premise solutions to the cloud to meet business critical timelines
- Fewer suppliers mean fewer complications!