NICECall Focus III
NICECall Focus III has been discontinued from the NICE product range and is obsolete. Business Systems has limited spare parts and can provide support and recommended Call Recording upgrades.Contact Us for Support
Support and Upgrades for NICECall Focus III
Having been discontinued from the NICE product range in October 2011, Business Systems offers support by providing a limited range of spare parts and can recommend a broad range of Call Recording upgrades for NICECall Focus III.
If organisations have a number of legacy call recorders which they need to decommission to remove legacy support costs and eliminate risk, then they should consider our powerful voice data consolidation portal – Wordwatch.
Wordwatch is specifically designed to decommission aging voice recorders, manage disjointed silos of data and retention periods.
NICECall Focus III Overview
NICECall Focus III is a larger capacity compact recording solution offering up to 48 channels of high quality recording with 50,000 hours of online storage.
This recording solution integrates with NICE add-on recording applications, such as Quality Monitoring software, and network attached storage. NICECall Focus III uses the proprietary platform from the NICE recording range, which has been proven to offer uncompromised digital quality recording and advanced compression technology.
Key benefits include high capacity and quality recording, and suitable for command & control, trading or contact centre environments.
Key features include scalability. extension side recording, digitally compatible with PBX and switch hardware platforms and full systems management software for search, replay and automated fault monitoring.
Recommended Call Recording Upgrades
Why Choose Business Systems?
Business Systems offers an independent and impartial approach to delivering Call Recording solutions. We partner with leading technology manufacturers such as NICE, Red Box, Calabrio and Verint.
- Largest and most experienced team of Call Recording engineers in the UK
- 24-hour service facility with a 365-day support capability
- Ability to deliver Call Recording solutions globally with global support
- Independent approach allows us to recommend the best fit Call Recording solution for customers requirements
- Over 30 years worth of experience in implementing and supporting Call Recording products
- Partnerships with leading Call Recording manufacturers including NICE, Red Box and Verint