Who we are and what we do
Business Systems is the UK’s largest and most well-established Enterprise Communications Solutions Provider covering Monitor & Compliance, Workforce Engagement Management and Cloud Communications. We have built a strong reputation for delivering complex projects on time to a global customer base and have an impressive client list including The Bank of England, HSBC and Shell. We’ve been established for over 30 years and have offices in Isleworth and the City of London.
As well as delivering & maintaining best in class Enterprise Communications Solutions from Enterprise vendors we also develop our own Products on cloud and on-premise platforms. As an independent provider, our technical capabilities are complimented with broad and extremely strong customer relationships meaning we are uniquely placed to provide our customers with the best fit solution for their business.
Business Systems is large enough to have a strong reputation in Financial Services, Contact Centres and the Public Sector but is small enough that you will interact with Board members and senior management daily and have the opportunity to make a big impact.
We are looking for an experienced CCaaS Presales consultant who loves creating great solutions for our customer’s business problems, someone who wants to help build our CCaaS practice. We particularly want someone with strong experience with any of the products in the Gartner Leaders quadrant for CCaaS.
We are keen to work with someone with broad experience in cloud contact centre and a love of customer experience, someone who loves creating great solutions with great software. You understand Contact Centres, not only what works but why and you are able to pragmatically apply this to deliver the right thing for the business to help best meet their needs.
Alongside your experience, attitude is a key factor. We want someone who enjoys their work, enjoys learning, enjoys being part of a high performing team, and has a willingness to muck in when needed and to push for the things you believe need to be done. Someone with a belief that constant small improvements are an essential element of successful CCaaS deployments.
What else you get
We are a company that understands the importance of a work life balance. Our culture is one that focuses on outcomes, great delivery and working as a team and we try to be as flexible and pragmatic as possible about how that gets done.
This is a growing team in a company that is pivoting itself more and more towards cloud deployment and to rapidly expand this capability. A company that is on a significant growth curve and is keen to take on new ideas and apply them within the team and the broader organisation.
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required
The following are essential:
- 6+ years’ experience with contact centre solutions, including Presales experience.
- Able to rapidly break a business problem down into its independent technical elements with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner, able to understand highly complex requirements and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, demonstration and writing skills in English.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the account team.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to apply solutions, technology, and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned region.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience with contact centre applications.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for contact centres.
- Experience with Gartner leader Quadrant products inContact, Genesys or Talkdesk
In addition, the following would be nice to have:
- Some experience with both Project Management, Resource tracking, Project Integration and Product Development
- Familiarity with Operations, Security, Planning, and Implementation of CCaaS platforms
- Familiar with Agile ways of working, work prioritisation and the importance of an iterative approach
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings of InContact, Genesys or Talkdesk
- Operational experience within Contact Centres
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for assigned accounts and opportunities.
- Perform advanced contact centre technical presentations for customers, and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of Contact Centre applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events.
- Actively participate as an SME for contact centre products and technologies, providing consultative support to others with the business.
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s as needed.
- Responsible for continued education on the contact centre platform and underlying technologies.
What’s in it for you?
To work for a medium-sized company with a friendly and supportive culture where you can sense a genuine passion amongst employees to deliver great solutions and continue to grow the brand.
Salary, benefits, working hours and place of work:
- Competitive salary (dependant on skills and experience)
- Annual leave starting at 25 days which increases to 26 days upon 4 years service and 27 days upon 5 years service (plus bank holidays)
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme (matched contribution up to 5%)
- Private Medical Cover (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Due to COVID-19, We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone / video conference and are onboarding new hires remotely.
- Location: Flexible working. The successful candidate can choose to work remotely or from our Isleworth office (27 mins from Clapham Junction and 37 mins from Waterloo). Dependent on business needs. There will be an expectation to attend the office when required.
- You will be able to work flexible working hours – 8.5 hours (including 1 hour for lunch) to be worked between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 each day, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email our HR department at [email protected] with a covering letter and CV.