The biggest news this month by far is the release of Nice Perform Version 9. If you haven’t heard about this all singing all dancing new recording platform from Nice, then catch a glimpse at either Call Centre Expo or the City of London Call Recording Showcase (London, November 30). If you can’t make either of these dates, contact your Account Manager or alternatively, we can arrange this for you, just Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just some key highlights of NICE Perform Version 9:
- Up to 480 channels of recording per logger
- Based on Microsoft.Net framework utilising .Net advanced capabilities
- Web-based management interface
- Data mining and OLAP capabilities
- ‘Rules’ enabling the system to listen to calls and keep just important calls
- Word spotting – automatic or manual search for predefined words or phrases
- Emotion detection – spotting of stress related calls
- Talk analysis – pinpoints silence, ‘overlaps’ and which party dominates call
- Call flow analysis – receives and analyses parameters from traditional and IP telephone such as -‘on holds’, ‘transfers’, talk time, queue time, wrap up time, or ‘abandons from hold’
More information on NICE Perform is available on the NICE Perform Version 9 page. For a copy of the product brochure, email email@example.com
Also, for those of you with obsolete systems, check out this new section on the Business Systems website for clear information on NICE’s Sunset Policy and the extra value of Business Systems Long Term Support (LTS) programme: Sunset Policy page.