Training is provided for Agents/Operators, Team Leaders/Managers, QM/WFM departments and IT departments following either a new call recording or workforce optimisation product installation or systems upgrade. ‘Train the trainer' courses are also provided on request ensuring knowledge transfer and ownership is retained internally by the customer.
User training incorporates:
- User interface and login
- Building search queries and reviewing results
- Replaying, saving and live monitoring of calls
- Call evaluation and calibration
- Creating reports, scheduling and admin
Systems admin training incorporates:
- Administering security settings and profiles
- Creating, editing, deleting and managing Agents, Users and Groups
- Creating and editing rules within Rules Manager
- Creating and managing evaluation forms
All training courses are conducted by fully experienced and accredited trainers either at our training site in Isleworth, Middlesex or at your preferred location. We provide training for the following:
Course Length is dependent on content and level of complexity ranging from ½ day upto 3 days for more technical systems.
- Develop and enhance end user knowledge
- Gain insight into additional product features, saving time and increasing productivity
- Save management time by bring new recruits up to speed quickly
- Ensure call access regardless of absence or annual leave constraints
- Acquire excellent referral documentation and user manuals
Get in touch
Business Systems has specialised in call recording and related technologies over the last 20 years and today ranks as the UK's most experienced provider with in-house expertise covering:- systems design.