With every product purchase Business Systems assigns a dedicated Prince II certified Project Manager (PM) responsible for ensuring all new installations are implemented and managed efficiently and to budget.
With over 50 years worth of workforce optimisation, voice recording and associated technology experience, our Project Managers come with a wealth of industry knowledge across contact centres, financial services and public safety.
Proven operators in a customer-facing environment our PM’s:
- carry out pre-installation site surveys
- spec out site requirements
- manage and allocate project resource and engineers
- take responsibility for liaising with switch suppliers and manufacturers
- arrange the shipping and delivery of equipment
- maintain a proactive communication channel with customers
- coordinate onsite meetings and project go lives
Business Systems Project Managers pride themselves on taking ownership of technical issues providing onsite management and escalation of any faults or problems to the Customer Service Centre, which may arise during the project lifecycle, whilst providing regular updates to the customer.
Project Management can also take on the guise of proactive trouble shooting and when the situation demands it Business Systems can create a special projects team to effectively control, manage and resolve larger scale issues or when looking at re-locations or project expansions.