O2 Mobile Recording
Mobile Recording from O2 enables organisations to record voice and text conversations on their mobile phones to help meet compliance requirements, follow best practice and reduce business risk.
Mobile Recording from O2 is a next generation, network based mobile recording solution that captures calls and text messages made and received on any mobile device regardless of operating system.
A true carrier grade solution, it is easy to use, implement and manage and delivers smoother roaming capability to ensure a crisp and clean user experience.
- COMPLIANCE - Enables organisations to comply with the Financial Conduct Authority and regulations affecting the finance and insurance industries, legal firms and more
- ENABLES EMPLOYEES TO WORK FLEXIBLY – without compromising on call quality or security
- HELPS BUSINESSES MANAGE RISK – without affecting employee productivity or customer service
- GREATER CONTROL & TRANSPARENCY OF CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS - with little impact on the way your people work
- CARRIER GRADE SOLUTION - users benefit from O2's vast network coverage resulting in more consistency of signal when roaming and more competitive call rates
- SECURITY - O2 is the first operator to be CAS(T) accredited, placing security at the heart of its Mobile Recording solution. O2 is also the first mobile operator to achieve certification from NICE Systems for SIP on NICE Trading and the first UK mobile network operator to be awarded certifications for mobile recording from Verint Systems Inc and SMS
IS THIS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU?
If not try browsing our full list of FCA Compliant Call Recording Solutions.
FIND OUT MORE...
Download 02 Mobile Recording brochure >
Service & Support brochure >