NICE Trading Recording
NICE Trading Recording (NTR) is a secure and reliable voice recording solution designed to help Financial Trading Floors maintain compliance with financial regulations, resolve disputes and manage call recordings effectively.
When analysing trading activity, the platform also records data from e-mails and instant messaging to provide a more complete picture.
Voice recordings and call data are stored securely within the system and authorised users can access recordings from an easy to use interface, providing rapid search and retrieval.
- IMPROVE EFFECTIVENESS OF INVESTIGATIONS - using NICE Compliance Surveillance analytics technology for automated monitoring of trading activity
- RESILIENT, SCALABLE PLATFORM - record multiple locations and provide quick access to recordings for authorised users across trading floors, back offices, and branches
- ASSISTS YOU IN COMPLYING WITH REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS including FCA, Dodd Frank Act, MiFID II
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTION - recording front and back office telephony and dealer board systems, whether traditional ‘TDM’ or VoIP telephony is in use
- IN-DEPTH CALL SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY - Locates calls using any combination of call detail records including call duration, marked calls, date and time of call, user name and many more.
- RESILIENCE OPTIONS - Complete secondary system stand-by, N+1 satellite redundancy , CTI server redundancy, CTI satellite redundancy, active/standby core server resilience and disaster recovery or data repository.
- ROBUST SECURITY - Equipped with the highest security including AES Rijndael 256-bit encryption, MD5 fingerprinting, strict user access profiles and strong password policies.
IS THIS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU?
If not try browsing our full list of Trading Floor Call Recording Solutions or search using our product finder tool.
FIND OUT MORE...
5 Reasons to work with us >
Service & Support brochure >
Get in touch
Mobile Call Recording from TeleWare
TeleWare Mobile Compliance (TMC) enables financial organisations to record mobile communications and audit text messages in order to adhere to the regulations imposed by the FCA.