Call Quality Monitoring Systems
Call Quality Monitoring (QM) solutions enable contact centres to find, evaluate and report on agent calls in order to monitor performance and identify areas where further training is required with the aim of meeting and exceeding service level targets.
Quality Monitoring systems automatically tag calls for evaluation based on predefined recording schedules. Using system evaluation forms, these calls can be evaluated and results stored in a database for further reporting and analysis purposes.
Quality Monitoring offers a number of different benefits to the contact centre including:
- Identifying problems quickly and systematically
- Understanding the impact of operational processes on service quality
- Focusing training and coaching efforts to each agent’s specific needs
- Monitoring for adherence to policies and procedures
- Pinpointing customer frustrations
- Identifying inefficient and broken workflows and processes
Moreover, Quality Monitoring also benefits agents by:
- Improving agent performance
- Providing means for self-evaluation
- Facilitating employee development
- Improving employee satisfaction
Business Systems provides a number of comprehensive call quality monitoring solutions for contact centres, help desks, service centres and more. We install and fully support Quality Monitoring solutions from manufacturers such as NICE Systems, Verint and Red Box Recorders.
NICE Quality Central gives you a single, holistic approach to quality management, ensuring that your contact centre and back-office processes and performance metrics are closely tied to top-priority objectives.
Red Box Recorders Quantify QM (TM) is a quality management package enabling customers to manage call assessment, management, reporting and coaching within small to medium sized contact centres.