Ideal for high-capacity or high-risk applications, NiceLog offers unlimited channel capacity, with up to 224 channels per server. It has proven reliability within mission critical environments.
NICE Version 7.x
Product Status and Options: This version is now obsolete. The recording platform is DOS-based and does not integrate with the Nice range of recording, quality monitoring and storage applications. If you are using this version of Nice you should plan for a replacement. BSL do have limited spare parts and ‘ex-disaster recovery’ stock for purchase or rental. We can ship parts globally. BSL does offer maintenance support beyond the manufacturer’s support by special arrangement on a case by case basis.
Replacement is the only viable option. There are excellent choices available both within the NICE range and Vocal Recorder range. We have special trade-in offers available from Vocal so this is definitely worth a look. Contact us for information on spare parts, support and upgrade offers.
Reasons to upgrade from 7.x
- For greater integration and day to day ease of use, newer versions utilize the latest operating platforms such as Windows 2000 and SQL database
- To enable VoIP, screen recording, data and email/web chat.
- Time and costs savings on ongoing maintenance, using web based applications which are now available eliminates the need for multiple client installations and configuration.
- Outlook integration provides easier distribution of calls.
- More comprehensive system management console provides increased security, audit reports and information on systems usage for preventative maintenance.
- Unified approach eliminates need for new applications or re-training each time a new recording element is added, as a common interface is used to playback voice, VoIP or screen.
- New High Density Windows based recorders provides far superior capacity per logger.
NICE Version 8.8
Product Status and Options: This version is no longer generally available to buy except by special arrangement for particular applications. Nice Version 8.9 and NicePerform have now superseded this version. BSL do have limited spare parts and ‘used systems’ for rental or purchase. We will ship globally.
Maintenance contracts are available to UK users under our ‘Long Term Support’ (LTS) scheme. Note; you do need to be registered under the LTS scheme to get this extended support, so call if you are interested in this option.
Business Systems can still provide expansion and enhancement kits for Nice 8.8, so if you are planning to keep your system for the next few years and you need to add more channels we may be able to do the work for you.
Special trade-in offers are available from Vocal so this is definitely worth a look. Contact us for information on spare parts, support and upgrade offers.
Reasons to upgrade from 8.8
- Far higher channel capacity on new Nice versions
- Improved architecture from ISA to PCI technology for faster processing
- Progressing to the new technology footprint for full access to all new recording applications and web-based connectivity
NICELog Call Recording Platform V.9.0.
Product Status : Current Version Ideal for high-capacity or high-risk applications, NiceLog offers unlimited channel capacity, with up to 224 channels per server. It has proven reliability within mission critical environments. This call recording system can record voice, screen or radio communication constantly, selectively or on-demand. To ensure data integrity, NiceLog supports multiple redundancy and storage options.
Recommended Call Recording Upgrades
If you think it’s time to upgrade your NICELog v7, 8.8 or 9.0 call recording software and you are looking for a solution that complies with regulations, monitors quality of service and uncovers business insight through recorded calls then there are three call recording products worth considering as follows;
NICE Call Recording
Red Box Quantify
Get in touch
Vocal Wordwatch Retrieval & Replay Portal
Vocal Wordwatch for live and legacy call recording retrieval and replay from a single point of access.
Business Systems has specialised in call recording and related technologies over the last 20 years and today ranks as the UK's most experienced provider with in-house expertise covering:- systems design.