Discontinued from the NICE product range, however Business Systems continues to provide support, spare units and spare parts as well as support for Mirra II upgrades.
The Mirra Series 2 is a digital telephone, radio and fax recording solution for organisations needing to record calls up to 32 channels/lines. The Mirra Series 2 offers continuous, uninterrupted call recording of all telephone or radio communications. It is used extensively throughout the UK in emergency service control centres, the public sector, contact centres and financial institutions.
- Robust, reliable voice recording technology
- Proven in mission critical environments
- Minimal training required
- Fully scalable from 4 to 32 channels of analogue or digital call recording per logger.
- Playback via telephone, speaker, standalone or networked PC.
- Digitally compatible with leading PBX and switch hardware platforms, including Nortel, Alcatel, Ericsson, Aspect, Avaya, Siemens, NEC and BOSCH.
- Easy to use Windows search software, enabling rapid search for call recordings by telephone number, date/time and duration.
- Built in security allows access privileges for multiple levels of users.
- Radio and/or voice recordings are stored on secure optical media, ensuring long term archiving with no degradation.
- Fully digital voice recordings ensure top quality playback.
- Built-in internal memory offers buffer storage of 320 minutes when no storage media is inserted.
- Single or Dual DVD RAM options to reduce time period before media change over.
- Full systems management software for search, replay and automated fault monitoring.
Recommended Call Recording Upgrades
If you are a contact centre, trading floor or business looking for a cost-effective and reliable call recording upgrade from Mirra II for fact verification, compliance or monitoring staff performance then Red Box Quantify or Vocal Wordwatch are both solid options to consider.
Get in touch
Vocal Wordwatch Retrieval & Replay Portal
Vocal Wordwatch for live and legacy call recording retrieval and replay from a single point of access.
Business Systems has specialised in call recording and related technologies over the last 20 years and today ranks as the UK's most experienced provider with in-house expertise covering:- systems design.