We have all heard it a million times before, customer service is extremely important. The better your service, the higher your chance of acquiring and retaining customers.
The power of social media lies in its ability to offer brands the opportunity to build a relationship with their customers. They can share great content and get involved in conversations that are happening, with or without them. It offers the perfect platform to show the human side of a company, share its voice, ethics and humour.
Here are 7 hilarious examples of how brands have taken advantage of social media.
1. BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO SET THE RECORD
2. BECAUSE PERSONALITY AND SASS WIN THE GAME
Not only did Tesco Mobile listen to what people were saying about their brand, they were not afraid to bring in some fun and sarcasm and have their say.
By showing personality and wit, Tesco Mobile became one of the most liked and talked about mobile service providers.
3. BECAUSE EVERY QUESTION DESERVES A REPLY….
Even this one!
4. BE PREPARED FOR OTHERS TO TAKE THE LEAD AND SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
5. SOMETIMES CUSTOMERS TRY TO LEAVE YOU… BUT YOU CAN HAVE THE LAST SAY
6. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHO WILL JOIN THE CONVERSATION
7. BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO SPEAK THE CUSTOMER’S LANGUAGE
You can find us at @BSLHQ