Recent years have seen significant development of ‘hosted telephony’ applications as increasingly companies embrace the flexibility of Software as a Service (SaaS). So to kick the New Year off we have shortlisted our top 5 hosted telephony applications available for call centres:
1) Hosted IVR – The ability to automate business processes whilst improving customer handling is a no brainer in today’s contact centre even more so if you can pay for this on a usage-only basis whilst self-administering the application. Combine this maintenance-free solution with gaining a bespoke application and it becomes obvious why this is such a popular hosted application.
2) Hosted Campaign Management – Today’s Campaign Management tools are more intuitive than ever with hosted solutions offering online self help and user forums, minimising user training and the need for in-house technical expertise, whilst reducing costs as users make changes in-house. Rapid deployment and central campaign management capabilities regardless of location also make this a killer app!
3) Hosted Dialler – In today’s uncertain times a hosted dialler is a ‘must-have’ tool for contact centres wishing to boost outbound sales strategy. The beauty of the hosted dialler is that it can adapt just as quickly as the legislative bodies which regulate it, so your investment is never undermined. Its scalability also ensures you can track the business dynamics as they change.
4) Hosted Customer Satisfaction Surveys – Hosted Satisfaction Surveys incorporate all the best features of a sophisticated system without the need for capital outlay – you simply pay for what you use. A hosted service also means Management Information can be easily accessed via a web interface – giving you the data you need when you need it. Scripts can also be altered on the fly, providing the flexibility to respond in real time to a campaign’s needs.
5) Hosted Call Recording – Picture this, the ability to record calls without the need to install and maintain expensive capital equipment onsite. Then imagine secure management rights over a web-interface giving you full system control and the ability to scale up or reduce down the resource based on your requirement. With this level of flexibility you can start to see why we believe this application will take off during a year of unpredictability!
For further advice on hosted call centre applications available please contact OPEX Hosting on 020 8326 8326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org